The quick and easy way to upload your MP3 to YouTube
tunestotube is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
tunestotube may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2013.
When you authenticate with Google - we use the YouTube Scope to:
- Retrieve YouTube Channel information
- Retrieve OAuth Access Token
- Allow tunestotube to upload the video to your YouTube account
- View and manage your videos and playlists
- View and manage your YouTube activity, including posting public comments - of course we will NOT do this!
If you upgrade through PayPal, the following information we be gathered:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather:
The information will be stored for analytics
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will not send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We will NOT share your data with anyone, unless we have a subpoena for information
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website - this includes Google/YouTube. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can opt out of Ads at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
What does TunesToTube do?
All you need to do is upload an audio file and an image to the TunesToTube server - it will combine them and create an HD video. Once the video is created, the YouTube API is used to upload it to your YouTube channel - this normally takes around 20 seconds!
Why use it?
Individually these processes can take a lot of time, even with software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas etc. - it is much quicker and easier when everything is automated online!
Who is the site for?
The audio file you upload does not get re-encoded by this site, and additional steps are taken so the audio quality is as good as it can be on YouTube.
Am I safe?
TunesToTube never has access to your password, you just allow the site to upload the video to your YouTube account via Google's OAuth API.
In addition to the free YouTube upload service, you can also choose to upgrade your account to access these extra features:
- Remove the watermark - the "Uploaded in HD @ TunesToTube.com" watermark is removed by default
- No Ads - A completely clean, ad-free experience
- Lossless audio file support - upload WAV and FLAC audio files
- Batch Upload Mode - process 50 audio files (and 1 background Image) all at once
- Increased Daily Upload Quota - upload more files per day
- Unlisted Uploads - use the 'Unlisted' Privacy Status on YouTube uploads
- Combine Audio - combine multiple audio files in to one long video
- Larger Google Drive™ file transfers - transfer files up to 400MB from Google Drive™
- No more reCAPTCHA - the CAPTCHA is removed, making uploads easier and faster
- Silence Padding - Add between 1 and 180 seconds of silence to the end of videos - useful if YouTube is cutting them short.
- Save description and tags - so you don't have to copy them in every time
- Save default button states - Live / Private, tick-boxes, etc. on the upload form
- Use ID3 Tags - Extract ID3 information from MP3s and dynamically insert into Title, Description and Tags
- Save a background image - so you don't have to re-upload for your next video
- Transfer files via a URL to tunestotube (up to 400MB) - a quicker and easier method if you have a large audio file hosted on your Website, DropBox®, Google Drive™ etc.
- Simultaneous Channel Uploads - upload a video to 2 YouTube channels at the same time (**both accounts need to have upgraded).
- Scheduled Uploads - specify a date and time in the future for your upload to go live
- SoundCloud® uploads - send your audio file and image to SoundCloud at the same time as the YouTube upload.
- SoundCloud® direct downloads - see all of your recently uploaded SoundCloud audio files on the upload page and transfer them quickly to the upload queue.
- Custom Watermarks - Use your own watermark on videos - it will show in the bottom left corner of the video and overlayed on the background. Transparent PNG files can be used.
- Embed Template - Save a custom code template for embedding in to blogs, websites etc
- Twitter integration - Tweet about your latest upload and include a 30 second video clip