The quick and easy way to upload your MP3 to YouTube
What does TunesToTube do?
All you need to do is upload an audio file and an image to the TunesToTube server - it will combine them and create an HD video. Once the video is created, the YouTube API is used to upload it to your YouTube channel - this normally takes around 20 seconds!
Why use it?
Individually these processes can take a lot of time, even with software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas etc. - it is much quicker and easier when everything is automated online!
Who is the site for?
The audio file you upload does not get re-encoded by this site, and additional steps are taken so the audio quality is as good as it can be on YouTube.
Am I safe?
TunesToTube never has access to your password, you just allow the site to upload the video to your YouTube account via Google's OAuth API.
In addition to the free YouTube upload service, you can also choose to upgrade your account to access these extra features:
- No Ads - A completely clean, ad-free experience!
- Remove the watermark - the "Uploaded in HD @ TunesToTube.com" watermark is removed by default
- Lossless audio file support - upload WAV to YouTube and upload FLAC to YouTube - for the best possible audio
- Batch Upload Mode - process 50 audio files (and 1 background Image) all at once.
- Increased Daily Upload Quota - upload more files a day
- Unlisted Uploads - use the 'Unlisted' Privacy Status on YouTube uploads
- Combine Audio - combine multiple audio files in to one long video
- Larger Google Drive™ file transfers - transfer files up to 250MB from Drive™
- No more reCAPTCHA - the CAPTCHA is removed, making uploads easier and faster
- Silence Padding - Add between 1 and 180 seconds of silence to the end of videos - useful if YouTube is cutting them short.
- Save description and tags - so you don't have to copy them in every time
- Save default button states - Live / Private, tick-boxes, etc. on the upload form
- Use ID3 Tags - Extract ID3 information from MP3s and dynamically insert into Title, Description and Tags
- Save a background image - so you don't have to re-upload for your next video
- Upload files via a URL (up to 250MB) - a quicker and easier method if you have a large audio file hosted on your Website, DropBox®, Google Drive™ etc.
- Simultaneous Channel Uploads - upload a video to 2 YouTube channels at the same time (**both accounts need to have upgraded).
- Scheduled Uploads - specify a date and time up to 14 days in the future for your upload.
- SoundCloud® uploads - send your audio file and image to SoundCloud at the same time as the YouTube upload.
- SoundCloud® direct downloads - see all of your recently uploaded SoundCloud audio files on the upload page and transfer them quickly to the upload queue.
- Custom Watermarks - Use your own watermark on videos - it will show in the bottom left corner of the video and overlayed on the background. Transparent PNG files can be used.
- Embed Template - Save a custom code template for embedding in to blogs, websites etc
- Twitter integration - Tweet about your latest upload and include a 30 second video clip